Reise-Restriktionen / Schutzkonzept in Corona-Zeiten
Finnland hat sehr strikte Reisebeschränkungen für Reisende aus fast allen Europäischen Ländern. Wir konnten mit den lokalen Behörden eine Regelung finden, wie wir Euch trotzdem eine Woche Auszeit in Eräkeskus ermöglichen und eine Quarantäne-Bubble für unsere Gäste bilden können. Der Text der geltenden Regeln per 09.12.2020 der Einfachheit halber nachfolgend in Englisch. Wir hoffen, damit wenigstens einen kleinen Teil unseres "normalen" Wintergeschäfts retten zu können und freuen uns auf jeden anreisenden Gast!
Basics in Eräkeskus:
- Staff and guests are wearing masks during transfers and while being in the public buildings, except for eating/drinking
- Social distance of 1 – 2 meters between staff and guests will be put in force, guests have no access to staff accommodation/areas/kitchen
- All clients are in separated rooms with own toilet/shower, 1 room per household or group of 1-3 persons travelling together
- Every family is guided as closed group, meaning 1 guide for maximum 6 persons of the same household or from the same group of travelers.
- Every guest can provide a negative Corona-test when entering Finland
- Tables in restaurant are separated, staff and guests are eating in different areas, special dinners for all together in the kota will be cancelled
- Surfaces in restaurant, lobby, and wardrobe will be disinfected on a daily base
- Electric & wood sauna will be disinfected after every use, only closed groups have access to it
- Massages/Physiotherapies will be provided only with mask-wearing
- Public toilets in main building will be closed
- Borrowed overalls and shoes will be washed/disinfected after use
- Used wilderness cabins Aittokoski will be disinfected after every group
- We have a capacity of maximum 18 guests + 10 staff, therefor we never surpass the actual permitted number of persons in “private gatherings”, which is 50 persons at the moment and until 31.12.2020. Because of the travel restrictions and because of almost no existing flights to reach us, we do not expect to have more than 50 % average occupancy.
- Guests are not leaving the place here except for the activities in the forests; we will clearly advise them against going to Nurmijärven Kylä to Kahvila Annukka
Program for arrivals/departures on Saturday & Sunday:
- Transfer provided by us with our own cars from either Kuopio Airport or Joensuu Railway Station or Lieksa Railway Station. In very few occasions we might need to ask support by a taxi company (AATEE-Palvelut Lieksa) if we have several different times of arrival and therefor do not have enough own cars
- Sunday – Friday respectively Monday – Saturday activities (dogsledding-trips and snowshow-hikings) in small groups as mentionned above
- If a guest shows symptoms, we make an appointment at Lieksan Terveysasema to get him/her tested against Covid-19 and keep him/her separated from the others in the group.
- Transfers provided by us with our own cars to either Kuopio Airport or Joensuu Railway Station or Lieksa Railway Station. In very few occasions we might need to ask support by a taxi company (AATEE-Palvelut Lieksa) if we have several different times of departure and therefor do not have enough own cars